Being responsible for scheduling group outings for your organization can be a daunting task. Coming up with fresh new ideas can be challenging enough and then you’ve got a budget to consider.
The Wauwatosa Curling Club can help you here. Yes, curling: the Olympics sport where everyone is yelling, people are vigorously sweeping ice, and you have no idea what’s happening? That’s us! And we’re a terrific venue for your next outing. In fact, we deliver a unique and enjoyable team experience for companies all over the Milwaukee area. Serving Corporate Team-Building & Corporate Outings in the Milwaukee and Waukesha area.
Outings include brief instruction on the basics of curling followed by live competition amongst your group. Afterwards, enjoy the post game tradition of broom-stacking which includes bar snacks, soda and Lakefront Brewery beer on tap. Whether you’re team building or just blowing off some steam, our friendly volunteers and the welcoming spirit of curling ensure a good time had by all. Our outings represent a unique cultural sporting experience that your team will talk about forever.
Don’t be left out in the cold - get out on the ice! Schedule your curling event today.
- Can accommodate groups of 8-40 people and some larger than 40
Based off of group size into one of four options:
- 8-12 people
- 13-20 people
- 21-30 people
- 31-40 people (Larger than 40 is an extra cost)
- Approximately 2 hours of ice time
- Equipment rental
- On-ice instruction
- Snacks (Pretzels, Chips, Trail Mix, etc)
- Beer and soda after event is complete
- Skills instruction is kept to a minimum with the goal being to play as many ends as possible. Companies can organize their own “bonspiel” or we can do it for them.
- Events can be conducted at most times when there is available ice. Typically on weekday mornings or afternoons such as 1-3pm or 2-4pm.
- We are at 7300 Chesnut St., Wauwatosa 53213
- Inside the Muellner Building at Hart Park